View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 8:03 AM
CAL.BAR CAL.BAR is offline
CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South OC
Posts: 4,642
iTrader: 7 / 100%

Originally Posted by sammy View Post
So could my brother in AZ do a PPT to me here in CA?
No - both you and your bro have to be here in CA. Your bro would have to move into CA with the gun. Register it with DOJ then PPT it to you with both of you and the gun at the same gun shop at the same time.