View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 1:00 PM
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightwinger View Post
So I got a phone call from my Mother this morning who lives in San Jacinto to tell me that as she was reading her News paper that there's an article about the Perris volunteer clean-up group. So I found the article on-line and thought I'd share it.. http://www.pe.com/local-news/riversi...wilderness.ece
Cool to see Calguns is mentioned and getting some positive attention. Good job Ron
I read the article in the Press Enterprise also and noted the reporter who Eat Dirt spoke with inadvertently wrote the meeting time was 7:30 PM. I called ED to advise him a little while ago and he said he had already received some calls about it.

The time is still 7:30AM. Due to ED being busy at work, I called the reporter and left a msg. on his voice mail requesting a correction. I explained this will confuse a lot of people who were told it was in the morning and might keep others away thinking it is at night. The paper prints correction notices all the time, so I'm hoping they will do so in this case.

Due to a family matter that unexpectedly came up, I may not be able to come to this event. We'll see.