View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 8:17 AM

Aw man where do I even start?! First of all Wesley deserves a million stars, 5 stars doesn't even begin to describe!!!
Some of us drove far to attend his class, and let me tell you, it was worth every mile! He is an absolute phenomenal instructor!!! His class is extremely informative with how to handle a firearm safely, and with the law, and he used several real life stories to put things into perspective for us. I was quite sad that the CCW Course was only 2 days because I enjoyed it that much. I was engaged for the full two days of class on very little sleep, now that right there should tell you....... there was never a dull or boring moment in class or on the range! I learned SOOOOO much within those two days. I HIGHLY recommend his class!!!! I can't say that enough!
He taught this class with Joe, I think they have this bromance thing going on.... JUST KIDDING, but they do make a wonderful, wonderful team!
I look forward to taking more classes to further my knowledge! I can't wait!!!!
TAKE THIS COURSE PEOPLE, when it comes to the safety of yourself and your loved ones, you need someone who is dedicated and who has the passion to teach you the skills you need. YOU DESERVE IT!