View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 5:29 AM

<this comment moved here at Wes's request>
I took Wes and Joe's class a week ago and have nothing but good things to say about it.

It was more expensive than some at $225 but they put a lot of extra effort into the class that make it worth it.

In class, they covered the legal part and were very quick to clarify things. They stressed safety.

They spent time with people correcting any issues they saw during qualifications. They were especially helpful to the revolver folks and reloading. Again, safety was stressed.

They were very encouraging and informative on applying for an AZ ccw. They helped with the forms and finger printing. And if needed, they could provide the NRA certificate. They explained why the AZ permit was nice to have but didn't try to "sell" it.

Lastly, they presented themselves in a very professional manner. Nothing in their appearance or in their lectures showed them to be anything more than gun enthusiasts.

Wes(ccwtrainer) was very quick with replies to email with course follow up questions.

I definitely look forward to taking another class or three with them to increase my proficiency.