View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 4:13 PM

Hey Guys,

It's August and boy is it making up for the heat we haven't had for the last couple of years. The good news is that it is supposed to cool down a few degrees and stay in the high 80's according to my little smart phone.

You still need to bring plenty of water and drinks of some kind, or you will feel the heat.

Please arive early to ensure that you get to shoot with your buddies, I am a real stickler about keeping the squads small.

A lot of chatter about new shooters and first timers to the sport of 3 Gun, If you are a first timer or new to the sport please feel free to introduce yourself to me and the gang, I think you will find that everyone is pretty open, freindly and willing to help a beginner.

I have a few new props and things for you this month (always trying to challange you guys).

you will need the usual compliment of slugs, bird, buck along with your pistol and rifle ammo.

Please check out the stages below and on our web

For you first timers please leave your steel core and steel jacketed ammo at home it is not allowed on the range period!

The fire danger is real, just ask me about it.

I usually post the scores on the web site on Monday or Tuesday or as soon as I can get them done. If you don't see them right away just give me a day or two and I will get them up.

On another note, I am always looking for help in setting up on Saturday. This weekend we will be starting at 6:30 in the am to beat some of the heat. If you are free and would like to help come on out.

Thanks for looking.
Sammy Out!

Last edited by Sam Houston; 09-23-2013 at 12:57 PM..