View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 1:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masameet View Post
What sisterhood?

You mean gossip? Yeah, we're good at that. Fo' sure.

The OP wants advice and he's giving us a one-sided story that reveals waaay to much about his character. He's the kinda guy most of us women wouldn't want to be with. We want a strong man, a guy who won't put up with our BS, who won't let us treat him like dirt.

What his woman of five years has been doing to him is not what most of us women would have done to our men in one week. Heck, we wouldn't even think of playing these kinds of games. Bleh.
Well this works as well. Let me say I did not have a male role model or father figure growing up. So I never was raised in this sense. I was told by my fiances step dad that this was true as well.

So that's why I am asking. Would you feel its to late to change her mindset? By becoming the alpha of the relationship? See I have tries once but very lightly. She was raised to be strong and show no emotion. That a guy will not provide anything for her that she cannot do on her own. Her mother has never told her " I love you ". She has expressed she feels like a dude and its hard for her to talk or for her to be sensitive to the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgron View Post
(For the record, I think my grandchildren will be retired and moved to AZ before shall-issue CCW comes to this screwed up state... and my kids are still currently young teenagers.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Wow. I'd work harder to stop the underage sex in your family

-Gene