View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:45 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Originally Posted by Untamed1972 View Post
But what sort of example is being set for the kids if you stay? so you get your own place, and do the shared custody thing, and let see wht dad looks like when he's sane, and well rested, and they're not feeling the constant tension between Mom & Dad.

The whole "sleeping with her mother" thing.....she seriously might need some profession help. And I'm not kidding here...That kinda stuff (unless her mom has shagged her BFs in the past) is like scizo/bi-polar paranoia type stuff. Which if thats the're playin' a game you will never ever win.

I've personally known a couple of men who have dealt with clinically bi-polar women and it's a losing game, and what you describe sounds VERY eerily familiar.

exactly what i would have written if it wasn't done already: your kids will learn that this is how they are to be in a relationship. you're not doing them a favor.

"Her hands, her comfort, her confidence, her choice.", Mr K re buying a gun for a woman.

Gun Control:
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt