View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Untamed1972 View Post
Agreed. If there is one thing that I despise it's hypocrasy. I have had women try and pull that on me and I drop them faster than a hot rock 9obviously didn't have kids with them). There is no reasoning with someone who can self-justify outright hypocrasy, you're dealing with someone who is truly delusional.

But you're (the OP) now deep into what I call "the business of life", the practical concerns, money/finances, housing, kids, basic survival, etc. Trying to make that all work with someone you dont get along with is gonna suck no matter what. Best you can do is try to protect yourself as much as possible while meeting your obligations to your kids.
You're absolutely right. It is just hard on my mind. I feel if I walk away from this relationship that I have let my kids down. I'd rather her just plain outright kick me out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
AV Monthly Meet/Eat HERE

Originally Posted by bulgron View Post
(For the record, I think my grandchildren will be retired and moved to AZ before shall-issue CCW comes to this screwed up state... and my kids are still currently young teenagers.)
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Wow. I'd work harder to stop the underage sex in your family