View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRazz View Post
And trust me, the kids will know something is wrong.

To be blunt:

It doesn't seem like you're getting much out of this relationship other than your children.

The level of distrust based on one text from an Ex, seems excessive. The prank by your friend would be explainable by your friend. So, it seems that she was looking for an excuse.

Truly, if you're concerned, you could set it up as roommates. But, you would need to have clearly defined rules and spaces. That way you would know that your children are cared for and you would still be with them. This situation will be hard for you if you still have romantic feelings for her.
Thank you as well. Well during a break up period I did stay living on the couch. This didn't work too well as obviously for me there is still romantic feelings. Also the lack of privacy for myself at the time. Plus she would still go through my phone or ask who it was I was texting and what not.

I feel she is completely lost. I have been hoping the jumping through hoops and following her requests and MAKING it OBVIOUS that there is no cheating or reason for distrust, that the trust will be renewed. But alas I feel she has never trusted in her life lol. I've been accused of sleeping with her mother (who watches our kids) if it takes me longer than normal to pick kids up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgron View Post
(For the record, I think my grandchildren will be retired and moved to AZ before shall-issue CCW comes to this screwed up state... and my kids are still currently young teenagers.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Wow. I'd work harder to stop the underage sex in your family

-Gene