View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 6:37 PM
Veteran Member

OK, folks,

if y'all want to get into multigunning, or want to be able to practice at our range with your long guns, or even participate in one of our long gun matches...here's your chance.

Because of my crazy schedule, I have reduced the SAFE MULTIGUNNER classes to every other month. Between the MG classes, running the MG practice, MDing two multigun matches with Geoff, helping with all the long gun matches at our club, and building stages for the pistol matches...I am too pooped to peep. (And that's not even including my God, my wifey, my job, and hunting season starting in mid August)!

Anyhoo...the next class is this coming Saturday. I have been pretty busy lately with other stuff, so I have not put forth the effort to advertise for this coming weekends class.

I will be out of town this weekend scouting for hawg and bear hunting territory up in Sonoma and other northern areas. (Archery hunting season is around the corner, and me wants pulled pork sammiches and a bear rug). So Gregorius Glockus will be teaching the class this weekend, and the doode knows his stuff. (Took top 10 in his Division at this years Multigun Nationals in Vegas).

We still have openings for this Saturday's class, and the multigun season is here in full bloom.

If you are interested, and have any questions, feel free to call. I work graveyard, so please call in the afternoons, or anytime at nite.

In Christ: Raymond
415 377.8042

Last edited by RaymondMillbrae; 06-04-2012 at 6:40 PM..