View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 7:06 AM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Banana View Post
We hear you, waiting on Ares. The confirmed list is F: 105 J: 27 now based on their reputation alone and have a feeling after they post photos that that number will jump substantially. As SOON as we have them we will post them up top and OF COURSE Ares is welcomed to do that, either way.
soon would be good. there really is no reason for this to be such a tooth-pulling exercise.
it would be nice to hear straight from them that they have BATFE approval of their design as well (better yet post a copy of the declaration letter).
i'm already committed to the GB (have paid for 2 frames and a jig) but unless i see something soon i'll be cancelling payment.
i know the actual delivery is months away but i'm not tying my funds up for some kind of promise with no evidence that it will be fulfilled. if Ares can't be bothered to post a few pix after this many requests, how well does that bode for their ability to fulfill the order with quality product in a timely fashion and offer customer support?
NRA Life Member - CRPA Life & Board Member - SAF Life Member - Monterey County Carry Initiative Sponsor
Statements posted here are the sole opinions of the author and not those
of CGN, CGF, CRPA, or any other institution or agency unless otherwise noted.