View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 9:49 PM

I should of done this a long time ago... Even though I've been a member for awhile, I'm still a freakin' new guy here. I'm getting my butt in shape for the Air Force. Working on my certifications: CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), Pen Tester, Gunsmithing, NRA Instructor, and other crap. I've always thought AR-15 was never allowed in California but after visiting this website/forum, I start to learn more crap than I ever did before (Thank you Calguns.net, you rock my world). My dreams about humping an AR-15 is turning into reality. I finally get to pull the trigger and be happy about it. I'm a college student, working on my B.A. in International Studies (to know the history and know what the heck is going on around the world), Minor in Criminal Justice so I can mentally shove my knowledge up some criminal's head. I love cruising along the coast and mountain, I love mother nature but I ain't no hippie. Mother nature hates hippies, period. Mother nature wants an individual to protect his rights (and to bear arms). Thank you everyone on Calguns.net for helping me out and god bless you all. You guys are awsome!

Last edited by Razgrizo; 11-23-2007 at 11:22 PM..