View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 7:18 PM

Originally Posted by Blackhawk556 View Post
Looking at the thread, it looks like only one person is bringing water. Anyone like pepsi? I can bring some if you guys want. Only 9 are on the list (once you add me) so I'm guessing a 24 pack would be enough?????
are some of you bringing friends and family? If yes, I'll bump it up to 48 cans.
If you can afford it, more "cold" soda is always better than less. I'm bringing at least one other person, and I believe others are also. I'll try to bring a cooler full of ice, with the water and other things. I suspect we will have piles of food, and not as much things to drink.

It is supposed to be a high of 69F there on the 28th. Makes for a wonderful day.

Originally Posted by Blackhawk556 View Post
" Live In Fresno" offered to give me a ride about 2 hours ago. He wasn't sure if he would have room. I'll see what he says. Do you know a good spot where I can park my car while I ride up there with one of you guys?

thanks for the offer
You can ride with me, or one of the others...No worries either way. If you want to ride with me, I'd prefer that we hook up in Fresno. Also, I'll likely be going early, leaving fresno around 11am. Send me a pm with your ph # if you'd like a ride.

Last edited by Lives_In_Fresno; 04-22-2012 at 7:22 PM..