View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 7:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.t.singh View Post
you know, I'm taking the 303 and I was debating running my Saiga sporter or just my AR with bb. I realize during the day I have a fingertip BB and it works pretty well. I like the ability to pistol grip the gun I feel like I have more manuevarability.

However none of that matters if I can't freaking get a new magazine into my rifle. I'm planning on taking the surefire course again, and this time I'm going to use the Saiga Sporter with some 10/30 Saiga mags.
I've done all of Stan's carbine class with that bullet button tool attached to the magazines, that seem to work best for me. That finger tip tool works until you're under pressure and running around everywhere -- it falls off and you're screwed. You really don't know what works though until you get it out there and run with it.

I'm going to use my AK47 for the Carbine 202 course on April 16. That will be my first time with an AK, it probably won't be pretty.

"Somewhere, Something Incredible is Waiting to be Known" -Carl Sagan

"We don’t rise to the level of our expectations – we fall to the level of our training” -Archilochus, Greek Soldier