View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 3:46 PM

Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
You can apply whenever you feel it prudent. I have no way of knowing what other possible applicants might do with the information we collected and published; however, we are not planning to coordinate any particular application event in San Diego at this time.

We prepare and fund strategic litigation; we are not a legal service provider.

Note, however, that there is no appeals process under current law. To the extent the agency offers denied applicants some scheme of requesting a review of the application and determination thereupon, we believe it is really a re-application process in function. There's really no probative value of any appeal decision except to the extent that it modifies the original determination.

ETA: Note that all 2A cases, and probably all EP-only cases (related to gun issues) are stayed pending Nordyke. Richards and Peruta are already up at CA9 and briefed (also pending Nordyke). There's nothing really to do except allow those cases to resolve and work on the addressable issues in the time period leading up to Richards/Peruta ultimate resolution.
So please explain to me what actual good use putting up all the applications for CCW's was for?

Your not planning to coordinate an application event in San Diego, at this time. So at what time?

"allow those cases to resolve" once again Calguns famous mantra "two weeks" Just a brief review of willing people just on this website I count several dozen if not over 100 San Diegans waiting "for orders". If something was planned I could easily guarantee at least another 100 coworkers to join in, not on calguns.

Gore is the epitomy of tyrannical law enforcement, his special treatment and denial of 14th amendment rights to law abiding citizens is evident. You have documentable evidence of bias against carry rights, Gores attendence at AB1934 discussion meetings. And now 100's of people ready to do something, and your advice is.....lets just wait?

What about stirring up media attention for gun rights, address Gore's pending lawsuits, the fact the ban on open carry now makes his argument in Peruta completely void and without merit.
"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!