View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 1:30 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by patobravo View Post
Yeah. it's been a month since I've been up there but i can imagine it's only gotten worse.

I just spoke with David Borgatello, Marborg is going to have a roll-off and a toilet up there by 8 Am on the 25th, Yay Marborg!

He did ask that there be some mention of Marborg's contribution. I mentioned the sign and handbills at the gun shops (are thoses going to happen BTW), I also said I'd take out an ad in the News-Press thanking Marborg for their generosity and continued support on behalf of the Calguns and the shooting community in general after the clean-up is complete, if folks want to chip in a little towards that just give whatever you can at the clean-up.
Great! But, if we do the front loader one will definitely not be enough. Is there anyway we can get the "you fill one and we'll bring another" deal. I know it's asking a lot but I'm hoping this will be the last time we have to have a HUGE cleanup. I don't want to spend the cash on the front loader only to run out of a room in the dumpster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
work has been absolutely ridiculous. I did a 64hr week just last week alone. I'll do a rough sketch of the sign i had in mind - i may need to pass the creation of the sign off to someone else but i can put some $$ on it - its going to be a really ****ty month for me lol in terms of "personal time"

I'm not any good at that type of stuff but I'll help anyway I can. If you could get the sketch done I could run it by the sign shop and see what they say. We should get this done asap though so everyone has sufficient notice of the closure and we get the word out in our local gun shops.

I will call Larry again to let him know that we are a go but are still pending with regards to the tractor.