View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Arrow It's not too soon to schedule for Sacramento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadon View Post
Hey John I just set a appointment for August. Is it too soon to take the training? When is the best time to take it?
No, it's not too soon at all. If you have no background questions, I would take it now, and keep checking the SCSO website, in case there are cancellations. If you do happen to find a cancellation, do not take one, unless it is more than 2 weeks away, so that they have time to begin your background investigation. Otherwise, they may call you and inform you that you have to reschedule. I've had some students with appointments a year out, and they were in for their interview 2 weeks later, as they checked (often) for cancellations. I have some openings for this weekend (Sat/Sun), and also for next Tues/Wed, and the following Fri/Sat.

You can book an appointment with me via my website at http://www.besthandguntraining.com

The "best times" are during the weekday, with less students.

If you have any questions, you can email me directly at john@besthandguntraining.com

You could also try calling me at (916) 295-8489, but I am always instructing some kind of gun training, and am harder to reach on the phone.

Thanks,