View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 5:37 PM
Calguns Addict

I had yet another great experience at J&R. Let me be honest, I'm not going to sugar coat anything. TRAP is closer to me and after a long time buying at J&R, I gave them a shot. I had a very bad experience with TRAP and had no problems telling the owner directly. The response I got sent me, my many friends, and the tens of thousands of dollars we spend a year on guns and such back to J&R.

Anyway, I had to meet up to do a PPT with a calgunner and was quickly helped by Ryan. It was a busy day, and he got to me as quickly as possible. He was quick, efficient and friendly. I asked if they carried Mega lowers, and he offered to see if he could order one. They could, and they did it at a very competitive price. He ordered it up no problems, so I spent another couple hundred bucks (I bought a pack of targets and a pistol sock and then left it after the PPT on the desk...I'm an idiot) that I didn't plan on, but felt happy to do it. I went to pick up on 1/8/12, and Ryan again had me in and out with no problems.

I couldn't be happier with your shop. You have employees who know a great deal, and when they don't know something they actually will admit to it and either find out the answer or listen to what you think is the answer. I send every new shooter who wants to buy to J&R. No BS, competitive prices, friendly staff...it is like you're a retail store that values customers. That is a revolutionary approach to the gun business.

You guys rock! You aren't the closest shop to me, but you're the best in the area.

Massive cleaning out the safes sale in Contra Costa, Rifles, Handguns, C&R, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWalkerM View Post
eh why bring logic into this, that makes too much sense... besides when you have bested a fool, you have accomplished nothing and he is a fool.