View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 9:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panchira! View Post
Sweet build! Yep I'm building one too and just got a ton of parts today great price on the acog too! They are a tad bit expensive but I'll get one. I'll just use my irons until I get the coin! What type of hand guard are you going with?

Awesome cat too! They just seem to be there when the camera turns on! Hahah keep it up!
I've had an EOtech, an Aimpoint and other red dot sights, but an ACOG just hits the sweet spot for me, I love mine and don't see me getting rid of mine anything time soon. Like you, I want to get good with irons first (I'll be going with a 600m Matech BUIS.), but I can't wait to sight in my ACOG, I've always wanted one since I first shot my friend's TA31H-G.

I've already placed an order with Troy Industries Inc. during their Black Friday sale, within the next week or two I should be receiving my Troy MRF-CX 12" free float rail. Thanks, my cat is great! You're right, literally everytime she spots a camera she makes an effort to get in the picture lol.

Good luck on your build, be sure to post pictures! I'm sure it's going to come out awesome. Thanks for the compliment, I can't wait till I'm done with my build so I can have a range report.
https://joinnra.nra.org/join/join.aspx

Last edited by mrvash; 12-12-2011 at 8:18 PM..