Application is complete and I'm gathering my three reference letters now.
It's 11 bucks to submit.
Prior to submitting the rest of the other fees, I'll visit Chief Maestas to see about the likelihood of getting permitted.
If it gets sideways, I'll request an outright denial and pursue the KCSO.
My contact there indicates high incidence of permitting.
Look, if these guys are stretched thin, I can relate.
Three weeks is reasonable to wait for a reply to a request for information.
I was responding to:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
Anyone who would *like to* apply to KCSO without jumping through all of the hoops, please send your name, phone, and email address to: bcombs at calgunsfoundation.org.