View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 9:59 PM
Calguns Addict

Still can't post new stuff in here yet but I figured this is worth bumping for all the Gun loving bike loving racers / track riders out there... (I know we have alot on CGN cuz I have met ALOT while representing CGN at the AMA races... ) (BTW just saw IVANs post so I will do that soon)

I am working on getting those new race suits we all have been talking about for the 2012Race /Trackday season (REALLY hoping to have Calguns.net on them somewhere)...

It appears I will be riding and racing in Pilot suits through Insurrection Racing... If you know Pilot you know how nice they are...
There are alot of cool companies making suits but Pilot has a key player to help in our area (actually northwest and Norcal) called Insurrection Racing.
I am dealing with Wade and Carrie there at Insurrection and I am pumped...
We have been in the talks on what they will look like and I have a few buddies who plan to buy whatever I am wearing so I truly hope you all will follow SUIT (pun intended) lol

So do yourself a favor and pay them a visit and if your thinking about getting a new suit look at these folks and look no further... Trust me your in good hands!!

Btw they do leather repair and zipper repair... basicall ANYTHING your may be in need of for your racing protective equipment... Message me with any questions!! Thanks guys and gals!!

Insurrection Racing (206) 550-3545 Is there # btw..

DefenseIndustries.US
Auburn, CA