View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 1:11 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Johnson View Post
When you buy jeans at sears they don't have to submit a background check on you to the DOJ to see if you can purchase said jeans nor do they have to complete and store federal documents for the ATF.

I have no issues paying the $5 fee so that they can do the +/-15 mins of paperwork involved in a gun sale. Then again im the guy who will gladly pay the .45c fee at the gas station to use my card outside to avoid dealing with the people inside.
Yeah I paid $25 dollars for that and it takes 5 minutes and I filled out all of the paperwork. Its all part of the process.

I dont mind paying certain fees but I would like a little more clarity on what it is for. I never paid a $5 handling fee when buying a gun at any other gun shop so why Turners?

Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.