View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 5:00 PM

i have to second that, ole boys has always treated me right and always had what i needed except an abundant supply of wolf 7.62 that i require lol. i do hope that ol boys will cater to the black rifle crowed more, stalking stuff like mag locks, kydex grips and rebuild kits in the future.

i will absolutely not shop at 2nd amendment anymore. their arrogant comments have pushed me away from ever shopping their again.

back on topic though, i do occasionally shoot out by tupman. i take stockdale highway west out of bakersfield past the 5fw, and take the first left afterwards towards the tule elk reserve, fallow the bend until you run into a T in the road. take a left(south) and go down towards the first canal which should be an offshoot of the kern river, take the dirt road west on the north side of the river and fallow it down to the bridge. from there in for about a mile you can shoot and have no problems. ive been out there and shot with sheriffs, CO's etc. normally there are targets setup and brass galore for the reloading guys.

Last edited by bjonesgtaw; 08-28-2011 at 5:04 PM..