View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 4:39 PM

Originally Posted by Slabsides View Post
Sorry I missed you Sheepdog. Look forward to meeting you next time. You should try to swing by tonight. We allow rifles from 4:30 to 7:00 every Tuesday and Thursday! It is very cool to see a bunch of AR's and such having at it in an indoor range!!
I found out today that Ole Boys' now allows rifles all day Saturday now to compensate because they started closing on Sundays due to lack of business on Sunday (hopefully, just on Sunday.)

I'm not a 2nd Amendment trasher and have no hard feelings against them, but I have to say that Ole Boys has gone out of their way to make me feel welcome in their beautiful, new facility and I haven't shot at 2nd Amendment since they opened. I am concerned about their new policy of closing on Sundays and hope it's not an indication that they aren't making it money-wise. If you haven't been there, you should give it a try. It's just off Allen Road about a mile north of Rosedale Highway, give or take.

Ole Boys' Outdoors
12556 Jomani Dr Suite A
Bakersfield, CA 93312

BTW, I have no affiliation with this company and do not know any of them personally. They're just doing a good job and I feel kudos are due to them.
"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind.... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion to your walks."
-- Thomas Jefferson, writing to his teenaged nephew.