View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 2:20 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by totus44 View Post
OK thanks. So as an example, purchase the single shot version from Table Rock (Medford, OR) and have them ship to a FFL in Socal such as DAS (Solana Beach, CA) and then do the DROS there, wait 10 days and receive in single shot exempt form and then convert back to standard from myself. Question: will the seller/dealer include instructions on the 'reversion' or will it be obvious? Since it's a single shot exempt, will it come with the magazines or will these also be 'parted down'? If parted down, would they be 10 run or the higher capacity for the Gen4 Glock 17?

Sorry to be a PIA. After I get through this I'd be happy to post the step by step process I went through for other noobs like me.
Ryan at TRA is a really nice guy and he'll walk you through the "reversion" process if you need it.

If the transfer dealer so chooses and he has a large cap mag permit, he can disassemble non-compliant mags for delivery to you. It's up to you to use the disassembled kits in a legal manner. He is definitely not going to give you the large cap mags in their assembled form unless he is brain dead.

Check out our e-commerce site here:

www.ebrworks.com

Now serving you from Prescott, AZ