I received my Ventura CCW packet this week. Is it advised to wait until these GCs are released or just get on with it?
I sent my GC to two advertised forum advisers and both came back negative. I had already requested the packet before seeking advice, so I'm thinking just get on with it and see what happens?
Also, does anyone know of any successful appeals to CCW denial in Ventura County?