View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 7:47 PM
CGSSA President
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Updates for the Corona210

Hi Everyone, I hope every one of you had an excellent day!

I thought I would pass along some super awesome information about who is donating what for the Corona210 on Sept 17 and 18.

First off: Turners is donating (2) 10/22 Ruger LTR’s – what does this mean?
It means if you win the raffle you get for one of these, you get:
Turners will provide (1) 10/22 w/synthetic stock, (3) extra mags per rifle, Rimfire rifle scope, cleaning kit and a rifle case.
Everything needed for the aspiring American to become a Rifleman.

Next: CRPA is donating for the raffle a $500 dollar gift card for Turners, DAMN I am on the wrong side of this effort! With $500 dollars I can buy a Glock, or cover half the cost of a Colt 1911.

More stuff: The CAL Appleseed chapter has a GARAND and a 10/22 Ruger up for raffle.
SO! That is (3) Ruger 10/22’s, (1) Garand and enough money to buy another rifle, pistol or shotgun.

More stuff: CALGUNS is donating a full package Marlin 795 LTR, with (3) extra mags, Rimfire rifle scope, cleaning kit, shooting mat and a rifle case.

SO! That is (3) Ruger 10/22’s, (1) Marlin 795 LTR, (1) Garand and enough money to buy another rifle, pistol or shotgun.

All you need to do is PRE REGISTER!!!! Go Here >>>
or just show up!

You can shoot for 1 day or 2 days, some of you can shoot for free (you still need to pay your $20 range fee), this is family friendly, new shooter friendly, single woman friendly, single Mom friendly, single dad friendly, friendly to Barbara Boxer and President Obama and only one else I missed.
This folks is OUR American Heritage come out and participate in what is yours!
Warmest Regards

Jacob Rascon, (aka) Pennys Dad
President of CGSSA
CALGUNS Shooting Sports Association.

Something to be Thankful for: “To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”

Last edited by pennys dad; 08-10-2011 at 6:57 PM..