View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 7:47 PM
CGSSA President
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Lightbulb

Updates for the Corona210

Hi Everyone, I hope every one of you had an excellent day!

I thought I would pass along some super awesome information about who is donating what for the Corona210 on Sept 17 and 18.

First off: Turners is donating (2) 10/22 Ruger LTR’s – what does this mean?
It means if you win the raffle you get for one of these, you get:
Turners will provide (1) 10/22 w/synthetic stock, (3) extra mags per rifle, Rimfire rifle scope, cleaning kit and a rifle case.
Everything needed for the aspiring American to become a Rifleman.

Next: CRPA is donating for the raffle a $500 dollar gift card for Turners, DAMN I am on the wrong side of this effort! With $500 dollars I can buy a Glock, or cover half the cost of a Colt 1911.

More stuff: The CAL Appleseed chapter has a GARAND and a 10/22 Ruger up for raffle.
SO! That is (3) Ruger 10/22’s, (1) Garand and enough money to buy another rifle, pistol or shotgun.

More stuff: CALGUNS is donating a full package Marlin 795 LTR, with (3) extra mags, Rimfire rifle scope, cleaning kit, shooting mat and a rifle case.

SO! That is (3) Ruger 10/22’s, (1) Marlin 795 LTR, (1) Garand and enough money to buy another rifle, pistol or shotgun.

Quote:
All you need to do is PRE REGISTER!!!! Go Here >>> http://www.eventbrite.com/event/983615019c
or just show up!

Quote:
You can shoot for 1 day or 2 days, some of you can shoot for free (you still need to pay your $20 range fee), this is family friendly, new shooter friendly, single woman friendly, single Mom friendly, single dad friendly, friendly to Barbara Boxer and President Obama and only one else I missed.
This folks is OUR American Heritage come out and participate in what is yours!

Jacob Rascon, (aka) Pennys Dad
President of CGSSA
CALGUNS Shooting Sports Association.
Jacob@CGSSA.Org

Something to be Thankful for: “To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”

Last edited by pennys dad; 08-10-2011 at 6:57 PM..