View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 7:41 PM
Flash ahhhaahh dundundun
CGN Contributor

Default WIDE VARIETY ITEMS FOR SALE! Cont'd 1

Next up is a big package deal for those interested, would prefer to sell it all in a package but will separate out if necessary. I have a complete hydroponic growing setup for sale. I have a 3X3' black tray with frame that suspends over a black 30 gallon water reservoir. I also have a pump to pump water in the reservoir. I have a 1000W HPS (High Pressure Sodium) light with ballast. I also have a 20# Co2 tank and pressure regulator in which the regulator has never been used for 250$ or a deeper discount if bought with the tray and light. This whole setup cost me around 1100$ but I am willing to let it go for 500$ 450$ 400 375 $350 for the grow tray and ballast and light with bulb, but will part out rest if necessary. This is a great deal for the whole setup. I used this setup for about 6 months trying be independent of buying groceries at the store, and was great while it lasted but too much work for me to keep up with. Dont have any pictures of the tray or regulator as they are in the their original boxes in storage but can be seen or for a serious buyer will go take pictures.

Last edited by FullAuto; 05-04-2012 at 7:10 PM.. Reason: added some pics