View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 6:35 AM

Haha, I just now saw this. Don't worry, may not be the DOJ, just the BATFE!

Originally Posted by peterabbits View Post
ok for some reason thought i had already posted in this thread, but i guess not...

I'm Peter, been on Calguns for about a year now. live in SE Fresno. i work for a chemical distribution company, not sure how much good that does the firearms community, save that i'm probably part of just about every database the DOJ has out there LOL. i'm a single parent w/ custody of my 8 year old son, his mom just moved to Baltimore (and i thought our gun laws were bad!). i'm pretty much willing to help out wherever i can. i'm one of those "decent at a lot of things, expert at none" kind of guy when it comes to working around a shop etc. need help with spreadsheets? i'm your man lol.

couldn't make the shoot-n-que due to my son's swim meet, but looking forward to meeting some of you at the next available opportunity.

Lots of new guys signing up around Fresno/Lemoore, check the "New to Calguns? Check Here First!" sub-forum and say hello.

And we have a Social Group, a section for starting discussions about anything pertaining to our local communities.