NEW CLASS!, JUST OPENED FOR WED, JULY 6th!
A private class has been scheduled for this Sunday, and the student wishes to open it up to more people! If you would like to attend this Utah/Arizona/Florida CCW class, please give me a call as soon as possible. This class is not listed on the website. (909) 989-0223.
There are only 6 seats for this class, and is NOT listed on the website. To register, please call or email as soon as possible. email@example.com
Who: Anyone who meets the minimum requirements, that wishes to be able to carry a Firearm, concealed on their person in 34 states!
What: The class required to process your applications for up to THREE states, Utah, Arizona and Florida. Students MUST pre-register.
When: Wednesday, July 6th, 10:00am South Fontana (Call for directions!)
Where: South Fontana California (92337) or your place!
How: Call (909) 989-0223 and we will set up a class!
The class fee is $109/$99 depending on the number of students. Call for information
Private class training fees are as follows:
Single one-on-one class: $139.00 (plus travel fee, if applicable)
2-3 persons, $109.00pp (plus travel fee, if applicable)
4-6 persons, $99.00 (plus travel fee, if applicable)
What are these permits all about?
The Utah Concealed Firearm Permits allow the holder to carry upon their person a concealed firearm for personal protection purposes. The state of Utah issues these permits to anyone in any state that meet the requirements. There is NO need to have a specific reason, Utah is shall-issue states meaning as long as the minimum requirements are met, they will issue. Moreover, Utah does NOT require you to qualify with a firearm. Additionally, you can carry any legally owned firearm! There are no restrictions unlike many other states!
*To apply for the Florida permit, a range trip is required, immediately following the class, those that wish to obtain a Florida training certificate will meet me at a local range to properly discharge a firearm and show safe handling techniques. All range fees are to be paid by the student.
The Arizona permit can be obtained simply by applying and providing a copy of your Utah CCW.
What are the Minimum Requirements?
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed.
It's a very simple, straight forward process! Complete the class, and paperwork and in 60 days, you'll have your CCW permit good in 34 states!
If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call (909) 989-0223!