View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 9:35 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
Default El Centro - Imperial County - UT/FL/AZ Multi-State CCW Permit Class

Do You Need to Carry a Concealed Weapon?

Protect Yourself and Your Family While Traveling!!!

A Utah Multi-State Non-Resident Concealed Firearms Permit Class will be hosted May 7th by Border Tactical in El Centro. These are the most valuable Multi-State Concealed Carry Permits available! Based on their recognition from other States, ease of initial application and renewal, and cost (A Utah Permit is only $65.00 for a five-year permit, and $15.00 to renew every 5 years!). Your Utah Concealed Firearm Permit is valid in over 30 States, and is available to Residents from any State. A Florida CCW Permit covers many of the same States, as well as Florida, Kansas and New Mexico. If you travel throughout the United States for business or leisure, you need these permits! Because Utah and Florida are both "Shall Issue" States, their Permits are available to ALL Law-Abiding Citizens that attend this course and take the time to apply! Register for a class and get your CCW Permit Now!

I would like to apologize to the Imperial Valley Mamaber that would like to attend this class. We have not been able to put this class together, and I feel obligated to offer anyone interested in attending an additional discount for making the drive to San Diego for this class. Please contact me directly and I'll pay your gas to get out here from the Imperial County up to $100!

$150.00 Course Fee (Includes BOTH Utah and Florida)
Photographs and Fingerprinting will be available at the class for $10.00 to $20.00 each.
Utah and Florida individual State fees not included. To Pre-register for this class visit:
William "Bill" Desy, CFE
NRA Training Counselor
State Certified Instructor
Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Law Enforcement Instructor
"like us" on Facebook for class discounts

Last edited by CCWUSA; 09-10-2011 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: class rescheduled