Originally Posted by wildhawker
After "Day 90", we show up [again].
I have some info as to what's going on, and all I can say at this point is let's hold judgment until we see actual letters. Specifically, we are looking for outcomes for those applicants who have very similar good cause to those already approved. Those who have their own good cause that is not similarly situated are very probably not in a position to challenge the outcome (yet).
Today is day 89
. However, I'm not too confident that SJSO will abide by the law and make their decision tomorrow. My gc is similar (but not identical) to several known gc statements.
What is the next step, after they fail to respond?