Thread: Orange
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 7:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianguy View Post
Are we mass applying to OCSD yet? Did you guys see the story about the woman that was almost raped in Laguna Hills a couple weeks ago? That was right by my house! I occasionally go for a walk late at night and there are some weirdos out here.

There are only 2 deputies assigned to Laguna Hills and half the time they're at 7-11 or a park chatting up all the other area units.
Unfortunately I have not heard anything yet. I'm pretty sure it's going to be quite a while yet, for the OC. I'm expecting us to be one of the last holdouts. Probably not as much as LA, but probably pretty close.

I have a feeling that Hutchens is trying to get back at those who did not vote for her. The other two that ran for sheriff, ran primarily on a shall issue platform, and that pissed her off. So to get back at everyone who voted the other way, she's won't issue for as long as she can get away with it. This is just a guess, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on.
“See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.” - Colossians 2:8