View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 3:38 PM
Calguns Addict

Default 100

100 rounds of 10MM. 3rd time for this batch. Had a few that had some burr's on the case-rim caused by the Extractor on my GLOCK 29. Removed them.

I can see that the case rim extractor interface is going to be a larger issue than case/resizing fatigue caused by shooting max loads (which these test rounds are).

One thing I noticed when running a normal Glock barrel and the StormLake barrel; the GLOCK barrel (being loose) really makes the 10MM cases bulge
almost full length. To the extent that a once fired GLOCK barrel case won't begin to fit into a STORMLAKE barrel. A once fired case from the STORMLAKE barrel bulges SO LITTLE that it even fits into the Dillon Case Gauge. !

That Stormlake barrel is TIGHT..!!!!

When I tumble this group (of 100) I can really tell which ones I shot in the GLOCK barrel as opposed to the STORMLAKE rounds.....the GLOCK cases require a bunch more pressure to resize.

I can see why for serious self defense shooting GLOCK barrels will feed just about anything.

Bob

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).