Originally Posted by basalt
I should have been more clear. In October or so I asked if I should apply for my permit in Yolo or wait. It was suggested in this forum I wait. Should I still wait or has that recommendation changed? Are we at a point now where denied applications will do the cause good?
More denials don't help the cause. If you have significantly heightened good cause you should not hesitate to apply. Anything less is a futile act for now.
Chairman, The Calguns Foundation
to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @CalgunsFdn
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!
"The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon