Thread: Yolo
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 8:47 PM
No, I am not a Moderator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci pilot View Post
Gene, I mean this respectfully, but speaking of the 12050 permit, you guys have exploited my county for your benefit on CCW. I feel sorry for the guys down in San Diego. So, what's the latest on the case other than to wait for 2 more weeks?
It's clear to me you missed the news. The Motion for Summary Judgement was filed last week and the oral argument is currently scheduled for February 10, 2011 at the Eastern District Federal Court House in Sacramento at 2PM.

I take umbrage with "exploited." I hope you can see why. The political situation in Yolo county is somewhat unique and quite useful. In many ways, the victory we got in Sacramento is at the cost of the rest of the state but for the fact that Yolo has it's unique politics.

-Gene

DONATE NOW
to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @CalgunsFdn on Twitter.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!

"The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon