View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 2:35 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenax View Post
Hey Darren,

I'm so glad I took your class yesterday, it was a very fun and entertaining course. Those 4 hours flew by so fast, we were done in no time! I'll definitely take your advanced courses later on.

As for your Bluegrass holster, sadly I read that they went out of business last year. Hope you can find another good holster to recommend at the SHOT SHOW.

Ken

PS: Could you PM the Las Vegas CCW instructor's contact info?
I just sent out an email to all of you that attended yesterday's class with the contact information. Thank you for the kind words, it was a fun class with lots of discussion which always makes it enjoyable for everyone involved.

In regards to the holster, look at the Comp Tac Minotaur MTAC holster or the CTAC holster as they are the same type of design. Many others have those holsters and swear by them.

It will be my pleasure to have yourself and others in any of my other classes. Stay safe!

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor / NRA Personal Protection (Inside & Outside) the Home Instructor / Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / Range Safety Officer
UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Instructor
Semper Fidelis to all my fellow and former Marines!
Ps 144:1