View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 1:57 PM

Originally Posted by uyoga View Post
Looks like the commitee did a good job. Did the concept of "good moral character" get defined yet?
No. I doubt that anyone wants the responsibility of setting a definition on that phrase.

Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
Assuming ElDo is now "friendly", probably not, but I'm curious about ...
Just know that once Sheriff D'Agostini gets settled in and has an opportunity to train his personnel on the changes, things will be "very friendly". Remember, it's a government agency. Also, keep in mind that CCW policy is one of many important agendas that the Sheriff has to spend time on. We're very fortunate that things are changing this quickly. If anyone requires the process to be perfected, then wait a couple of months before applying. Otherwise, roll with it, keep a good attitude and be grateful that we have someone in office who supports our point of view, who listens and who's making supportive/positive changes on behalf of this highly controversial issue.

One last thing, a big thank you is in order to Brandon, Gray and many others who I don't know, for pressing on despite the opinions or view points of the Sheriff's and Chief's of Police. This is a big fight and these guys have dedicated their time and efforts to make every county and city in California a more CCW friendly place. Thank you very much fellas!
Wesley Lagomarsino, CA CCW Instructor - Alameda, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Stanislaus, Yolo, Yuba, the Cities of Davis, Galt, Lodi, Stockton and Tracy ... and many more to come ... and Arizona, Florida, Nevada, Maine, Oregon, Utah & Virginia - serving the Central Valley, Foot Hills and Bay Area

Last edited by ccwtrainer; 01-12-2011 at 2:32 PM..