View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 8:22 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970msp View Post
I received a response from MIDWAY USA this morning.They informed me that even with my COE and 03 FFL no ammo sales to Ca.

"Thank you for your recent email. I apologize, but after January 21, 2011 we will no longer be able to ship any caliber ammunition to California; no matter whether you have an FFL or COE on file. Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-243-3220. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT; Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CT. You may also email us at customerservice@midwayusa.com.

Thanks for Your Business!

Felicia
MidwayUSA Customer Service"
That is weird, I thought I remember someone posting on here in another thread that midway would continue to sell rifle ammunition and would honor the 03ffl/coe exemption.

On another note. I emailed sgammo.com and their response was that they would continue to sell rifle ammunition to CA. I also asked them if they would honor the 03ffl/coe exemption on the handgun ammo and they either forgot or neglected to respond to that part. I will be sending a follow up email about that.

PM me for electrical work