View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 8:08 PM

Originally Posted by highpowermatch View Post
Don't knock the owner too much, he keeps the range open because he knows there are no other places to shoot locally and he is an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment. Its not a money maker and the Marin douche bags make him jump through many hoops to keep it open.

I have met him a couple of times and he was a pretty nice guy.

Did you have a bad experience with him?
Yeah like i said i really like the people who actually work it they are cool. But one of my bad/weird experience was literally he yelled someone for touching there gun when they where checking guns for people to go down range perfectly fine that's the rules. every one goes down range except me and a few other people. he actually picks up his .22 revolver and starts showing some one WHILE PEOPLE ARE DOWN RANGE. THEN HE AIMS IT DOWN RANGE.given he aimed it the pistol berm people where out beyond the berm his workers started to yell at him that people where down range put the pistol down. he looks at him like only other people have to follow the safety rules. i don't know how you feel about that but if i would have been down range i would have been F***ing pissed about him touching a gun.