View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 6:45 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Thanks, MDaly! I am attending SHOT Show in Vegas in a couple weeks and will call to see if either of those gentlemen will be attending. Hopefully we can meet up to discuss the Sergeant's revolver!

ETA: I do apologize for the lack of posting in the thread since I got out of the hospital; I'm in fine health, but have been swamped with work (a month in the hospital means a whole bunch of catching up to do). Won a very big settlement with the IRS earlier for one of my employers and am now trying to replicate that success for another; hopefully that will happen in the next few weeks and I'll be free to focus on setting up a memorial shadow-case for the Sergeant and his revolver, gathering all of the documentation (including sending off to S&W for a factory letter, I've been remiss in that), and ultimately meeting Ruth in person. Got some other plans, too, as I mentioned... and of course, talking with Messrs. Schreier and/or Supica will be a big step along those lines.

NRA Life Member

Honorary Board Member, the Calguns Foundation
DONATE NOW to support the rights of California gun owners.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
Yes I'm an attorney. No, this post does not contain legal advice or opinion.
Read me@RNS

Last edited by Davidwhitewolf; 01-02-2011 at 7:01 PM.. Reason: More to say