View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:33 AM
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by laika View Post
Thank you Kestryll. My b/f and I were discussing my sadness about this forum just this past weekend; I would like some women's input on building an AR but I didn't feel comfortable posting in the ladies' forum for some of the reasons mentioned.

I love the forums here and have learned a lot. I'm not overly sensitive, have worked with all guys in the past, but it would be nice to have a ladies' forum where I hear from ladies and not just guys. I don't want anyone made unhappy or punished - just want a place where we women can discuss some of the women's fun side of shooting.

Thanks again.
Apparently you had a bad experience, and I'm sorry that I'm just reading about it now. I hope you don't think that the average Calgunner on here is insensitive when you're trying to learn about the AR.

If you're not aware of it already, that's what the Mods are here for. Please don't hesitate to speak to a Mod if you think someone is acting inappropriately towards you. The immature ones are in the minority, so I hope you don't let the one bad experience turn you off from a great site.

If you live in Solano County, please join us at:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/group.php?groupid=12

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, CRPA Board Member