View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 10:04 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Databyter View Post
I actually found it I read the AB law while I was gone and just the exemption from the ammo alone makes getting the COE attractive to me.
That is the main reason that I got mine.
Quote:
I also was going to get a live scan anyway for another permit so I imagine the one live scan and the COE would cover the other need as well, so for me I'd only be paying out extra for the application itself.
I don't think so. Someone was asking about that a few months ago, and each permit needs it's own Livescan due to the different background checks for different permits.
Apparently, they can't bring up an older ATI and run a different background check. When my wife got her real estate license, she ended up having to get two Livescans.
Quote:
A little voice inside me is saying that even if I don't use some of these privledges I better get them grandfathered in.
Bingo.

I've still not purchased any C&Rs, but it is very tempting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just gov't will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just gov't. If a minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA is our insurance against their success.