View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 4:45 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
What I didn't see is if any of those have "business use only" restrictions.
I didn't either, but about a third of the way through the first pdf there's a couple of 'em asking for the business restriction to be removed, with statements as to why.

ETA: On the business restriction waiver, I'm referring to the letter dated 11/17/08 and it's halfway through the first pdf file, not a third as I thought before.

He says,

Quote:
A personal visit to a friend on a weekend can also quickly become a meeting with a potential client if they express some interest in one of my properties -- when someone does, I immediately try to show them a home. When showing and inspecting homes I often run into squatters. Is that work related? If so, I would have inevitably left my firearm at home because of the work restriction and the original "personal" nature of the visit to a friend.

Something as simple as a trip to the mall can quickly become an encounter with a person I have evicted -- this recently occurred....
If this fellow's work restriction was waived on these grounds, this an opening for us?

NRA Life Member

Honorary Board Member, the Calguns Foundation
DONATE NOW to support the rights of California gun owners.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
Yes I'm an attorney. No, this post does not contain legal advice or opinion.
Read me@RNS

Last edited by Davidwhitewolf; 12-08-2010 at 5:20 PM.. Reason: replaced "waiver" (duh!) with "restriction"