View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 8:52 PM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsiderippa View Post
thanks for the info but i dont get it? it uploads but the file is blank? the doj app downloads just fine and i have all pages but the gc and the local policies are just blank files, huh idk. maybe its a mac thing. im going to try it in safari instead of firefox and see but i doubt that works. and i have no access to a pc
There was one other instance with a member not being able to download it properly and they were also on a Mac. I'm going to have to test this with mine and see if I can find what is the common cause. IIRC the other user had Mac OS 10.4, do you know what version you are running?

ETA:

I just tried it on my Mac G4, running OS 10.4, and I was able to reproduce the same results when trying to download it using Firefox. I tried Safari and it gave me a bit more information, stating that the file was created using a newer version of Acrobat and that I needed to go to Adobe's site and download the latest version of Acrobat Reader. You can download the latest version of Acrobat from Here

Member, CRPA Board of Directors
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmund Burke

Search Calguns using Google
CGN Search plugin for Firefox & IE CA Shotgun AW ID Flowchart CA Handgun AW ID Flowchart CA Senate CA Assembly Anti-2A Search Plugin

Last edited by obeygiant; 11-30-2010 at 9:08 PM..