View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 6:04 PM

I am now retailing these too and decided to try some for myself.

First, the C Products SS mags are a mother to drill through. I had to go buy some titanium bits after ruining the ones I had around.

Second, the C Products followers are going to stop you from getting all of the rounds into the magazine. I had an easy fix. I just used my bench grinder and cut a big notch in the middle of the front leg of the follower. It doesn't affect the magazine function at all and the mag works just fine.

Then I figured out that I really didn't need to drill through my magazines at all. Just install the Kit A through the magazine floorplate hole in the bottom!

The Kit B went into my Bushmaster 10/20s no problem.

I mainly use a lens pen with a machine bolt in the lid as my Bullet Button tool, but too often I forget it at the range. Now with these on all of my ten round magazines, I shouldn't have any problems.

For $6 a four pack, you really ought to have these on all of your ten round magazines.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0476.jpg (94.1 KB, 430 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0477.jpg (65.8 KB, 428 views)
For superior customer service and good prices visit We are Kern County's leader in black rifle sales.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation

Last edited by tenpercentfirearms; 11-27-2010 at 6:07 PM..