View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 6:29 AM
Florida Cracker
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcanman View Post
Sac Valley is the one I have been thinking about going to. Rancho Cordova range was another one. If I like Sac Valley I plan on joing up as a member.

My biggest worry is showing up with a m&p 15t and people peeing their pants. Or is a leo is there and decides he want to ask questions petaining to my rifle.

Has any of you been approached by the LE on a range and been questioned over it? I plan on have that letter that was writtin by a sac sheriff in my bag at all times. The last thing I want is to walk into the range with a brand new rifle and leave the place without my rifle because a leo decided it didn't fit what he though was a ca legal ar. I will be getting it in the next few day and posting a pic and pointing out why I think it is legal. Hopefully I get input back so I know I am going this the right way. Obviously I am not affraid to own one, I just want to make sure I can keep it.
I go to Yolo Sportsman in Davis with both of my Ar's no questions or problems as there are others there with them. Some LEO's shoot there as well..

NRA Life Member since 1978
NRA Endowment Member since 2016

Last edited by hk91666; 11-21-2010 at 8:32 PM..