View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 9:50 AM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle Bailey View Post
Oh, cool! You got a picture of me shooting my M28 Finnish Mosin Nagant It's kinda a "sleeper rifle" in that it's a very battle worn example of an antique rifle designed when many people still believed the moon was made out of cheese. But the military-issued barrel is made by SIG and it shoots 2 MOA so it is certainly capable of making every shot presented. It's just that it's a bit slow to reload that thing and my time for that stage was 191 seconds. . .

Anyways, do you mind if I use this picture to show my friends who didn't get to see the rifle in action? Some are saying "Pics or it didn't happen!"
Absolutely! This is all public stuff, feel free to use it however you want. Nice shooting btw!
"Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . you are, after all, anonymous."
-Barry Ritholtz

Help be a better advocate for the 2nd Amendment here.