View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 6:36 PM
Cat-in-a-Box
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

sd shooter, this is the ladies forum.

it appears the women were/are discussing something that bothers them.....and it was my understanding that this forum was created for women to do just that......

mz

ps it was your choice to participate. you can choose not to do so.

and i'd go a step further and say that your post to this particular thread would appear to be that dreaded "trolling" that is always talked about in the off topic threads.....

"I'll go a step further: just buy the gun that you want! There's no way I'd get my wife to the range in the first place to let her "try before we buy." The local ranges are full of ninjas shooting shotguns, ARs and Garands at 15 yards. I can feel my shirt flutter when they open fire! It's the surest way to get my wife spooked (YMMV.) So if she doesn't like your choice, keep the gun for yourself (after all, you know you'll like it) and pick out another one for her!"

why Why WHY did you think in this particular thread that women wouldn't take issue with such a post?! especially the OP?!

"Her hands, her comfort, her confidence, her choice.", Mr K re buying a gun for a woman.

Gun Control:
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt