View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Cantankerous old coot
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

You should go away. You are a waste of this forum's bandwidth and resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogcsmn View Post
As I've already explained to 69mach1 and to leelaw:

As a company or anything in general for that matter, can't take away a members first amendment... As a forum and marketplace, you understandingly allow people to post and view what is known as there right to freedom of speech.

Example: Facebook can't tell people not to cuss, but instead the can take a single letter out of that one or more word(s) and replace it with a star sign.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

the first: I explained a factual base a a sellers product and get a warning!

Second time: I only said that I like it and bump... which is minimal... to say the least...

I've warned both moderators that if they continue to take members rights away they will suffer the lawsuit consequences!

69mach1's answer: You do not have a first amendment right to free speech on this private site. follow the rules, or good bye.

Leelaw's answer: Upon creation of your account, you agreed to abide by the terms of service of membership at Calguns.net. These terms include following all rules of the forums, including the Marketplace forum rules, as specified in the links which I have provided you twice now, and which are also posted at the top of each Marketplace forum for your convenience.

You will follow the rules, or your account will be limited. I look forward to you reviewing this with your attorney, who will tell you that you have no case whatsoever for a Constitutional Amendment rights violation.

I hope your attorney doesn't charge you too much for a remedial high school civics lesson.

Cheers,
Lee

Leelaw also added: Frivolous lawsuits may incur expensive (for you) countersuits. You may wish to discuss that with your attorney as well.
As to this conversation, we are done here, and so is your access.

Regards,
Lee
_____

Tell me what you think!!!

To Petition for the First Amendment Rights to this Website Please E-mail: Ogcsmn@ymail.com